Thursday, December 8, 2011

The sick world we live in!

I am beginning to get the feeling that something major is about to happen in this world. I won't necessarily say the end of the world but it seems like there are more cruel and perverted crimes being committed against children. I have seen at least three different stories where a child was the victim of a kidnapping, rape and/or murder. What does this truly mean? For the believers, no matter what your religious-spiritual background is....does this mean that God is slowly calling his children home or is there more evil in the world than ever before? If you want to look at this from a different standpoint. Perhaps the population is out of control? I thought there were enough poisons being exposed to people through the atmosphere, food, ect. I guess I just have a huge problem with wrapping my mind around something like that.

The pedophiles, OMG. Everyone hates them right? Well, most people do. What we fail to recognize is these people were molested as children (9 times out of ten) . However, there is still not much sympathy for the pedophile. People say things like. "He/She should have known it was wrong and sought help", or "Why didn't they think about how it felt when it happened to them". Well, I'm no therapist but I can guess that it has something to do with the way people handle traumatic experiences or how it is dealt with if it is ever brought out. Most people won't tell a soul for years and years later. I really can't wrap my brain around people that molest their own children...I think that is a topic for another day.

I guess I just needed to vent about all of these negative things I am seeing, especially around the special holiday season. I just know one thing, it will make my year if I do not hear about anymore kidnappings, molestation, torture and or murder of anymore children. Especially at the hands of their own parents. I guess some things are just not meant to be understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment